Thursday, August 05, 2021, 12:00 PM - Sunday, August 08, 2021, 12:00 PM
Family on Purpose Weekend: Connecting with each other and God's purpose for our family.
- August 5th-8th, 2021
- Arrive as early as noon on Thursday, August 5th
- Depart after lunch on Sunday, August 8th
- Location: PINE CREEK FAMILY CAMP (1794 Back Creek Road, Gore, VA 22637 - 1:45 min from TKC)
A Cozy Room for your family in the Mountain View Lodge. Plentiful, delicious food and fun activities for your whole family! This weekend we will connect with our individual families and with our community through a blend of rest, fun interactive games, challenging devotionals, and discussions, as we seek and listen to God for his unique purpose and plan for our families. Something for everyone from your littlest to your teenager!
- Thursday THEME: Parenting on Purpose
- Friday THEME: Family on purpose
- Saturday THEME: Marriage on Purpose
- Sunday THEME: Community on Purpose
Activities: Hiking, Kids Fishing Derby, Parachute Games, Small-sided soccer, Human Foosball, Games, Playground, Skits, Pool, Splash contest, Basketball, Sand Volleyball, GaGa Ball Pit, Families Got Talent Show, S’mores by the Campfire, and more!
- 3 night options ($450-$700 depending on number of people)
- 2 night options ($350-$600 depending on number of people)
- Scholarships available - Don’t make money your reason to not come. Email Tyler Griffin.
- Registration ends August 1