über: denoting an outstanding or supreme example of a particular kind of person... a mom. And let's face it, you're probably a kid's Uber these days too!
What's an überMOM? überMOMS is a ministry designed to encourage, equip, and develop moms of school-age children (elementary to high school). Come enjoy community with other moms through refreshments, devotions, discussion and fellowship.
2023 WINTER STUDY: REGISTER HERE!
Wednesdays (Jan 25-Mar 15), 12-2pm @ TKC. This semester's study: ENCOUNTERING GOD by Kelly Minter. Registration is $40, which covers the Bible Study materials & lunch. (No childcare is being offered this semester.)
- 12-12:30 - Fellowship Lunch
- 12:30-1:30-Teaching Video
- 1:30-2:00- Study Discussion & Prayer
WINTER 2023 Schedule:
- Jan 25th - UberMom kickoff - Week 1
- Feb 1st - Week 2 - Study
- Feb 8th - Week 3 - Pray
- Feb 15th - Week 4 - Express
- Feb 22nd - Week 5 - Quiet
- Mar 1st - Week 6 - Simplify
- Mar 8th - Week 7 - Engage
- Mar 15th - Spring Wrap Up Social
NO CHILDCARE OFFERED THIS SEMESTER.
Questions? Email Stephanie at