REACH OUR WORLD
Through friendship, evangelism, community outreach
- We believe in friendship evangelism, and that the most natural environment for evangelism to occur is among those you are closest to, your circle of greatest influence
arethe 8-15 people you interact with most often. We call that your “Oikos”, which is the Greek word for extended household.
- We encourage you to pray for this circle daily. You can download an “Oikos Prayer Card” here.
- Join a neighborhood small group and bring your friends or start a small group
- We have opened our doors for community outreach events – Family Fall Festival, book clubs, sports teams and events, community classes & instruction, literary or writer’s conferences, to name a few.
- We are reaching our world through involvement in local high school and college campuses. Including providing transportation from the GMU campus for our Sunday services; volunteering in Young Life or CRU, and small groups for high school students.
- We serve our local community through monthly TKC Cares service opportunities.
- We also reach our world by supporting domestic and international missions. You can learn more about our supported missionaries and the organizations they serve here.