Moms On a Mission exists to meet the needs of every mom and give them that needed breath of fresh air, by offering opportunities for connection, growth, and childcare. Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, a working, single, teen, or married mom – come join us! TKC MOMs is here to create community and fellowship for moms from any walk of life! Our twice monthly Friday meetings cover topics encouraging us to seek Christ or address practical issues to support us in our mothering journeys. Our playgroups & activities help provide a place for relationships with other moms to develop and grow.
Our goal at TKC MOMs:
- To support each other in our high calling of motherhood
- To know and live our value, purpose and mission as godly mothers
DETAILS FOR 2023-2024 SEASON:
- Meeting days: Sept: 2nd & 4th Fridays; Oct-May: 1st & 3rd Fridays
- Meeting time: 10AM-11:30AM
- Childcare check-in begins at 9:45AM
- Registration is required to ensure childcare for all meetings
Stay up to date on all things TKC MOM's on Instagram & be sure to contact us at with any questions.