Friday, August 18, 2023 - Sunday, August 20, 2023
FAMILY ON PURPOSE- FAMILY CAMP 2023 | “Building Resilient Families”
Join us for our 3rd Annual “Family on Purpose" Family Camp Weekend!
Be intentionally focused on building your family in Christ to withstand a culture of chaos. August 18-20 at Pine Creek Family Camp in Gore, VA. It's a weekend full of activities for parents & children, family & parenting sessions (w/ childcare
for ages 6 mo & up) swimming, hiking, fishing, games, campfires, and more! There is a rock wall for those 10 & up included and an (optional) zip line (age 10 yrs - adult) for an additional $25/person.
ROOM DETAILS: Pine Creek Camp rooms are designed to sleep 7. The room includes 3 sets
of bunks: 1 Pyramid bunk (twin-size mattress on top/full-size mattress on bottom) and 2 regular
bunks (twin mattress on top & bottom.) Pillows are provided. Rooms have A/C, private
bathroom w/ shower. Bring your own linens/towels/sleeping bags OR linens can be provided for
an extra charge of $10 per person. Children 6 months and older count towards your family total.
(Do not count babies under 6 months of age at the time of camp.)
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: 2-night lodging, food & all activities (except zipline).
(Optional provided linens for an extra charge).
EARLY BIRD PRICES THRU JUNE 30TH. Register early and save $100 - prices go up July 1st!
- Cost per family:
- 2 people - $200
- 3 people - $300
- 4 people - $400
- 5+ people - $500
REGISTRATION PRICES JULY 1 - AUG 7.
- Cost per family:
- 2 people - $300
- 3 people - $400
- 4 people - $500
- 5+ people - $600
HOW DO WE PAY FOR FAMILY CAMP?
- $200 DEPOSIT DUE AT REGISTRATION (payable online)
- Reserve linens (optional) $10/person. Payment collected later.
- Register for (optional) zipline (ages 10 - adult). $25/person. Payment collected later.
- BALANCE DUE BY AUG 18 (camp check-in.) You will receive a balance-due
reminder in early August.
- Payment can be made online, by check or by cash. (Checks should be made payable to The
King's Chapel, Memo "Family Camp 2023")
- REGISTRATION ENDS AUG 7th.
- Scholarship options are available. Please contact Tyler Griffin.